The Manor, formerly Fermoy College

Contact Information

Fermoy College was founded in 1803 by John Anderson and Rev. William Adair as a classical school for boarders and day pupils. By the 1820's it became a school where young gentlemen were prepared for university, civil service exams and military academies. Among the subjects taught there were Greek, Latin, French, Hebrew, archery and military drill. It closed in 1926 and is now a private residence.