The steeple of St Andrew's Church is one of the great landmarks of Bagenalstown. St. Andrew’s opened for worship on Christmas Day 1820 and has continued in use to the present. The steeple was added in the mid 1800’s. St. Andrew’s was renovated in 1893 with porches added in 1917. The mortuary chapel was added in the 1950’s. The Bicentenary was celebrated in the year 2020.